We are able to utilise and employ a variety of RCM methodologies that exist. We have experience in using the SAE 1011/12 RCM standard embodied into a widely used RCM methodology and we have applied that at many levels to a vast range of equipment and systems. Please see the CASE STUDIES to learn more about what we have done, how we have done it, what the benefits were and what we could do for you.
Our Reliability Services and Solutions:
- RCM Programmes – from the initial planning to the deployment of recommendations, we can take you on that end to end journey.
- RCM Training – let us upskill your staff, educate and inform your workforce, create buy in among management and Execs and show your customers and competitors that you are striving to be one step ahead of the rest – a vital Unique Selling Point for your products and services
- Facilitated Workshops – we can lead you through the facilitation of RCM with our experienced and knowledgeable facilitators and practitioners. If you only require a ‘one off’ RCM piece of work, then this will be your most economical means to achieve an expert outcome, rather than training and developing your own staff.
- Competency Development – we can plan, develop and lead your people through a training and competency programme, so that your business can retain the skills and knowledge to conduct its own analyses in the future.
- Maintenance Optimisation – we can independently review and assess your current maintenance regime in order to make savings, create efficiencies, provide holistic organisational, logistical and commercial recommendations that will optimise your systems and business and provide for maximum return on investment.
- Asset Optimisation – are your assets being managed and performing optimally? Is the maintenance appropriate, or are you spending too much for zero net gain in reliability or availability? We can review and assess your complete asset holding, and using a systems approach, we will consider all factors that affect optimisation to produce maximum efficiency and profits.
- Systems Optimisation – we can drill down into separate and individual systems on equipment, platforms, production lines and within your overall facility. If you are experience frequent identical failures, or a reduced reliability in a particular system or component, then we can help you to resolve and improve the issues.
- Root Cause Failure Analysis – we are able to utilise the process in order to analyse, understand and identify the issues within systems, equipment, processes, organisations, procedures, people, training and assets. For more on RCFA, please check out our information page HERE.
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis – a successful FMEA activity helps identify potential failure modes based on experience with similar products and processes—or based on common physics of failure logic. It is widely used in development and manufacturing industries in various phases of the product life cycle. Effects analysis refers to studying the consequences of those failures on different system levels. Let us use our expert knowledge and vast experience to plan, manage and conduct your FMEA requirements, so we can unburden your staff, and you can maintain the continuity of your business activities. Please check out our information page HERE.
- Criticality Analysis – this takes the FMEA process one stage further and considers criticality and therefore RISK to your assets and systems. We have extensive experience across a wide range of equipment and systems, so why not let us plan and conduct this crucial activity for you?
- Spare Parts Optimisation – holding excessive spares is one of the ‘hidden’ ways where profit walks out of the door. Spending on shelf space, poorly utilised parts, over stocking, wastage through shelf life expiration and the costs of managing, preserving, accounting, checking and maintaining the security of the parts is also very wasteful. Let us review and assess your spare parts holdings and utilisation, and we will provide you with an optimised stocking and re-ordering system.
- Organisational Optimisation – we can independently review and optimise your organisation to ensure you have surety that you have everything in place to conduct business and meet your organisational objectives. We have vast experience across many diverse industrial and military organisations, and we guarantee to be able to assist you in creating value and minimising waste.
- Trouble Shooting – do you have a particular issue or fault or symptom that just keeps repeating and you cannot seem to make it go away? Is it costing you money through increased maintenance, downtime, lack of availability, denial of a capability? We can investigate and resolve your problems, which will save you from wasting time, effort and being frustrated. With our expert help, advice and holistic approach to resolving your organisational, system, engineering, quality, availability and reliability issues, we can take away your pain and provide workable, reasonable and financially considerate solutions.
- Expert Witness – do you need expert representation on an engineering or technical matter? Allow us to help and support you in providing the most robust and technically competent assistance in any case or dispute that requires the highest level of integrity, knowledge and rigour.
- Analysis Audits – have you done an analysis that requires a formal audit? Are you unsure of the recommendations from a study? Do you need an expert second opinions to verify outcomes, potential benefits, savings and efficiencies? We are expert at independent review and audits. We take a business and Through Life Cost (Life Cycle Cost) approach to everything we do, so you can be assured that we will not only assess, validate and verify, but we will also add value.
- Independent Reviews – we are able to take a completely independent and neutral position in order to review, assess and scrutinise any problem, conflict or issue that is affecting the smooth and efficient running of your business or organisation. We will be discreet and tactful, and our report and findings will remain confidential at all times while revealing all the factors affecting and influencing the cause of your distress or frustration.
Whatever is your problem or situation that you need us to assist you with, please Contact Us via the form below, or visit our Contact Us page to see how else you can get in touch.