We are accountable for everything we do, not just because our customers demand it, but because we operate to the highest possible ethical principles, standards and values. Keeping it simple is an intrinsic part of how we do business, but some things are required to be documented to demonstrate our commitment to upholding ours, and your, standards, values, principles and ethics.
Please find below our documented policies and certifications. If you have any queries about them, please get in touch, as we would be very happy to discuss them:
Anti Bribery and Corruption:
- Policy Statement – K2 RCM Global Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy Statement – Revision 01 (Jan 2017);
- Policy Document – K2 RCM Global Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy – Revision 01 (Jan 2017); and
- Policy Support Document – UK Anti Bribery Act 2010 Quick Guide.
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and comply with the Data Protection Act 1988 HERE.
- Our Certificate of Registration is HERE.
Equality and Diversity:
- Policy Statement – K2 RCM – Equality and Diversity Policy Statement – Revision 1 (Jan 17).
- Professional Indemnity to £5M HERE;
- Public and Product Liability to £5M HERE; and
- Employer’s Liability to £10M HERE.
- Certificate of Business Incorporation HERE.