Cost of maintenance was considered too high on a fleet of 28 AGVs. Mechanics were continuously on site carrying out maintenance tasks and activities.
- Reduce maintenance cost wastage and spend.
- Improve workforce knowledge and engagement.
- Increase product and process FMEA knowledge.
- A team consisting of six Level 1 DORA RCM practioners and three Level 2 facilitators was raised.
- DORA was implemented.
- Master FMEAs were created for the 28 different AGV versions.
- Analysis was conducted on all vehicles and processes.
- A knowledge base was built and data was fed back.
- Within 6 months a clear picture was known of the biggest issues that had to be resolved.
- Improved processes and maintenance.
- Within 12 months the maintenance budget dropped by > 45%.
- Pay Back time was less than 30 days.
If you would like to find out more about DORA and sign up for a free online account, please complete the form below: