K2 RCM are a courteous, responsive, passionate and professional Reliability, Consultancy and Management Engineering Services, Solutions and Training provider. We carefully listen.
Our aim is to help clients understand, manage and improve the performance of their assets, processes and systems. We can up skill your people with expert training, optimise your maintenance, increase availability and reduce the total cost of ownership of your assets.
We will discreetly resolve your issues.
To achieve this we offer an expert team of reliability, safety, risk, support engineering and management consultants. Our people are equipped with a broad range of experience in asset care and management, integrated logistic support, probabilistic risk assessment, systems safety, training, organisational change and Reliability-centred Maintenance (RCM).
We seek and conduct work in the UK and Internationally, specialising in short notice capability deployments, across a broad range of equipments and sectors, including:
- Rail (rolling stock, track infrastructure, signalling equipment, depot optimisation);
- Electricity (Generation, Transmission and Distribution);
- Vehicles (light and heavy, civil and military platforms);
- Aviation (fixed and rotary wing, civil and defence platforms);
- Power Generation;
- Light engineering;
- Paper and Packaging;
- Production facilities;
- Heavy engineering;
- Oil & gas (production, refining and tool manufacture and repair); and
- Utilities (water, gas, solar, electricity, hydroelectric, wind turbines).
CONTACT US today if you would like to know how we can help you resolve your asset, system, organisation and maintenance reliability issues. We are available 24/7 and 365.
Contact Us via the form below, or visit our Contact Us page to see how else you can get in touch.